.my own laziness is killing me.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

so, i am pretty well known for talking the talk of creating all these projects. im wondering how i ever survived in the ccs mindset of staying up all night doing 4-5 projects at once and still finding the time to have a social life -since i cannot even do one creative thing within my wide open week nights.

i have decided to whip myself back into shape. i am getting some fabric needs at the trusty joann fabric store down the street to first complete my pillow making project that i promised to the bf.

this weekend im also planning on beginning my project on the "expected life markers" for women in their 20s. i feel as though there is so much pressure to keep up with the tradition of meeting a man, getting an education, getting married, creating a home and then children. i know lots of people who do these steps in different orders or skip some all together, but there is a pressure that they should be completed sometime in your 20s. If you live with a person of the opposite sex its a new flash to the world that you should be getting engaged soon. things like this have become humorous to me. im just becoming me. the time has changed and people should be doing things when they are comfortable with it, not on a timeline in your 20s. This is an article that i find hilarious. check it out!

click here for the article

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Jenn, hi its me Dani. I agree that you do a lot of talking about being creative. But for some reason your blog is more believable. I think you have great ideas. Your friend Dani.